Roy and Darren,
We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to you both for making our dream home a reality. From its inception, the entire building process went smoothly, without a single hiccup. We know that the task of homebuilding can often be riddled with unforeseen kinks and financial surprises. Because of your honesty and expertise we never felt a minute of confusion, stress or frustration. Thank you so much for being such an enormous part of our hopes and dreams.
Love and Thanks,
Tim and Jennifer Buckley
“We recently joyously celebrated our first anniversary in our amazing new home. We are deeply indebted to you and your staff for painlessly guiding us through the journey we took together in the construction of our home. We were very impressed with the timely manner in which you completed each phase of the job and the hand-selected, skilled craftsmen/artisans that worked their magic throughout our house. We thank you personally for supervising every aspect of the job while making sure that every detail, inside and out, was meticulously completed. Your professionalism, dedication and experience throughout the entire job resulted in our living in the most beautiful and well-built home we could have ever imagined.”
“Pinnacle Custom Homes, Inc. was our ‘life raft’ in a sea of custom home building confusion! We have been completely
satisfied with their professional style of planning and coordinating our entire custom home project. All aspects of
working with Pinnacle have been wonderful, and a list of special areas follows:
- – Personalized attention to details
– A large list of the finest craftsmen and subs
– Ability to adapt to personal needs
– A fine rapport with architects, engineers, and city planning personnel
– Skilled in working closely with the financial institutions for smooth, fair funds control
– Very conscious of construction budgets and phase timing
Working with Pinnacle Custom Homes, Inc. has made the building of our ‘dream home’ just that, a dream come true.
Thank you Pinnacle Custom Homes, Inc. for building us such a wonderful home.”
“Thank you so much for your hard work on our home. It was such a pleasure working with you. You made the experience
of building a custom home great for us. We appreciate your positive spirit, attention to detail, and responsiveness.”
“I successfully built a 6,000 square foot home with Pinnacle Custom Homes Inc.. The project included a tennis court, swimming pool and more than one acre of masonry and landscaping. All of Pinnacle’s work exceeded my expectations. The principals,
Roy O’Brien and Darren Bradbury have been a pleasure to work with. Pinnacle brought several unique qualities to my project:
1. All Pinnacle employees and sub-contractors have been extremely professional and easy to work with.
2. Pinnacle has long-standing relationships with all of their subcontractors. This makes coordination
and problem-solving much easier because everyone has worked together before.
3. Pinnacle manages their cash flow well. All subcontractors get paid on time and according to the
agreed upon terms. We’ve never had a payment problem with Pinnacle.
4. Pinnacle insists upon very high quality work from all of their subcontractors. When issues arose,
they were rare and solved quickly to my complete satisfaction.
5. Roy O’Brien and Darren Bradbury were personally on the job site very frequently to inspect the work.
They provided continuity to the job and were always available by email and phone to answer questions.
6. Roy O’Brien and Darren Bradbury brought a wealth of construction and home building experience to
the project. They made valuable suggestions that saved time and money.”